Name:
Location: United States

Who am I? How should I know? We are just here! Take the world of due as the world of due. Someday we will find out exactly why we are here. But for now love it, enjoy it, live it! Do what I think I am I required to do?... and yes! ...That's mean doing the right thing! :) Ahhh! Lighten up! You don't have to quarrel with me about right and wrong and who view it is... haha! Just teasing! May all of us Love life to our heart content. It's the food of soul that nourish us to eternity!

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Maybe Maybe not

It was Robert Fullham who wrote this in his book, titled "OH UH!". And ever since it's becomes my motto also. Life is like that Maybe, Maybe not. It all depends on how you want to create your realities. What's yours?

1 Comments:

Blogger Richie said...

you are blogging!

(is that a word now?)

:-)

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home