Name:
Location: United States

Who am I? How should I know? We are just here! Take the world of due as the world of due. Someday we will find out exactly why we are here. But for now love it, enjoy it, live it! Do what I think I am I required to do?... and yes! ...That's mean doing the right thing! :) Ahhh! Lighten up! You don't have to quarrel with me about right and wrong and who view it is... haha! Just teasing! May all of us Love life to our heart content. It's the food of soul that nourish us to eternity!

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Oh yes! It's 2006! Febuary 9, 2006. I got in to work today almost just like any other day. I got upstair to the cafeteria and bought myself a cup of coffee with lots of cream, sugar, and a hoagie roll with butter. The woman who worked there knew me by now as far as what I usually eat for breakfast. Not so much what exactly, just how I want whatever I ordered. It usually a cup of coffee or tea. And most of time I got a slice of bread, farm wheat, toasted and one saugage patty. There are days I got tired of the usual then I got myself a plain hoagie roll with very little butter. I don't like lots of butter like most people do and I don't put butter in rolls or slice of bread if I got sausage or some kind of fattening meat. Then if I got tired of bread then I got myself a glazed donut. Glazed donut is all that like of all the type of donuts. Everything else is just too damm sweet! :) .... Anyway, the lunchtress has known by now how I wanted my order ( you see, our building has just thirdteen floors and a small unprofit organization so everyone kind of know everyone here) but this morning she decided to slapped on ... a few chunk of butter in my roll! Gosh, she must hated that I am being so skinny!... haha... The point is people often tell me how great I look being skinny and all. And the lunchtress always comment on how skinny I look and was always surprised that I ate so little. People just don't know how silly it is thinking that I look great being skinny. It's not all that FUN! GET OVER IT and just be Happy with who you are and how you are. And if you don't like how you are then do something... stop harrassing me! Skin and bones like me? You will get tired all the time, not much energy to do hard work, don't always look great in every dresses there is, don't always look good period!!! :| And if you don't like who you are?.... Maybe you can change that too... :)
I did! After all who you borned is not who you are or who you will be, don't you think? Otherwise, none of us can ever better ourself, yes? And I don't mean change yourself by stepping on others or putting others down either... that just going to make one become more ugly! Then in next life time, you will be sorry!.... I heard a song with a line of lyric goes something like this.... ".... It's not going to stop... It's not going to stop... 'Til you wise up..."...Anyhow, it's a new year and I haven't touch my blog in ages. So I just rambling on... Rambling on is great for a little while... It's keeps you, masking you from the thing that biting at you mind and your heart you see?... just for a little while so you breath out and feel your soul just a little lighter... WELL! Back to reality!!! :) Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home