Name:
Location: United States

Who am I? How should I know? We are just here! Take the world of due as the world of due. Someday we will find out exactly why we are here. But for now love it, enjoy it, live it! Do what I think I am I required to do?... and yes! ...That's mean doing the right thing! :) Ahhh! Lighten up! You don't have to quarrel with me about right and wrong and who view it is... haha! Just teasing! May all of us Love life to our heart content. It's the food of soul that nourish us to eternity!

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Once upon a time...

It's 9:12 pm. I am sitting here writing incoherent thoughts. The sounds of my mom's snoring in the next room suddenly strike a light hue of reminiscent. It was me at 3 year olds ... or was me a lot younger? I was crawling around in circle upon the wooden bed as my mouth was chewing a spoonful of rice. My mom sat there with a bowl in one hand and a spoonful of rice in the other hand waiting patiently for me to finish chewing on the bite.

I am 44 going on to 45. My mom is 82 going on to 83. So much had happened in each of our lives. Where did the time go?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home