Name:
Location: United States

Who am I? How should I know? We are just here! Take the world of due as the world of due. Someday we will find out exactly why we are here. But for now love it, enjoy it, live it! Do what I think I am I required to do?... and yes! ...That's mean doing the right thing! :) Ahhh! Lighten up! You don't have to quarrel with me about right and wrong and who view it is... haha! Just teasing! May all of us Love life to our heart content. It's the food of soul that nourish us to eternity!

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Blah!

I have been in such lousy mood lately!... I have been trying to figure out why I am in such lousy mood, but I couldn't figure out exactly what causing it... Some days I do feel very happy as if there are endless possibilities. I would feel as if my life will just blossom in ways that I wanted it to be. Today I feel lousy though... I sit in front of my computer and staring at line of codes, knowing what I need to do, but I just won't budge. Maybe I had too much fun this weekend when my girlfriend came visiting me and now I feel a bit lost. Maybe it's a transition between the weekends and weekdays that gets to me. There always seems to be a little gap between the weekends and the weekdays with me lately. As if the weekend routines and the weekday routines are so different that, I need time to adjust... And yet I thought I am able to resolve this whole matter years ago. I remembered I use to live for the weekend... as if my real life was comprised of all the weekends and the weekdays were just a blur. I remembered feeling as if I lived separated lives and that everything in my life was separated into incoherent segments. I was longing for a continuous stream of meaningful life. Perhaps not every minute of my life needs to always be meaningful, but that every event must connected to one another. I was longing for connectedness in my life. Now everything seemingly seperated again... I wonder why?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now I understand a bit more about why you feel down. We all feel like this at times. Human nature I suppose. Yours,
B

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home