Name:
Location: United States

Who am I? How should I know? We are just here! Take the world of due as the world of due. Someday we will find out exactly why we are here. But for now love it, enjoy it, live it! Do what I think I am I required to do?... and yes! ...That's mean doing the right thing! :) Ahhh! Lighten up! You don't have to quarrel with me about right and wrong and who view it is... haha! Just teasing! May all of us Love life to our heart content. It's the food of soul that nourish us to eternity!

Friday, April 14, 2006

Rain

Tonight, 1:48 am, just me sitting hear in my room listening to the sound of rain. I loved the sounds of rain. I am not sure why, but I feel calm... more like peace. The whole world and yet just me...

3 Comments:

Blogger dragonflyfilly said...

re: books and meditation
thanks! - i'll check them out

...yeah, i love the sound of rain too...

cheers for now,
pj

11:05 PM  
Blogger They call him James Ure said...

I too love the sound AND smell of rain. It quiets down the world around us. Less traffic zooming around and less noise. Ahhhhh rain. It's cloudy and cold outside and I think we are supposed to get a little rain soon!!

8:53 AM  
Blogger T said...

There is something of meditative quality about the rain isn't it? :)

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home