Name:
Location: United States

Who am I? How should I know? We are just here! Take the world of due as the world of due. Someday we will find out exactly why we are here. But for now love it, enjoy it, live it! Do what I think I am I required to do?... and yes! ...That's mean doing the right thing! :) Ahhh! Lighten up! You don't have to quarrel with me about right and wrong and who view it is... haha! Just teasing! May all of us Love life to our heart content. It's the food of soul that nourish us to eternity!

Sunday, December 07, 2008

Being on my own...

slowly I am back to myself. Readjusting enough to still include my last experience, of what I had learned from it. Just enough so that my perspective broaden without loosing myself.

That is what I am telling myself, for better or for worse. I think it is for better anyway. Coming out of a long difficult relationship the kind that would break you... at least I should come out on positive note, yes?

Life goes on! Though I am not sure how. I am sort of wandering aimlessly looking for clues, hoping there would be signs that guide me to the right direction. So let's hope I will find my direction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home