Name:
Location: United States

Who am I? How should I know? We are just here! Take the world of due as the world of due. Someday we will find out exactly why we are here. But for now love it, enjoy it, live it! Do what I think I am I required to do?... and yes! ...That's mean doing the right thing! :) Ahhh! Lighten up! You don't have to quarrel with me about right and wrong and who view it is... haha! Just teasing! May all of us Love life to our heart content. It's the food of soul that nourish us to eternity!

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Addicted to Love

Have you ever thought of how it feel to be in love? And I am talking truly being conscious of how you feel, both physically and mentally. Most of us never conscious of it and I was no exception. I was in and out of love a few times in my life, but never notice it consciously. This time I notice it. There is this brightness that color everything around me. Everything is in it's glorious color. The warmth that anew my being and I woke up in such possibilities. I was able again to open my heart up to everything surrounding me. I realized that when I love and being loved by someone, that love is not just contained, but it extend out to everything and everyone. No wonder why some of us addicted to love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home